The facilities at Sandy Shores are consistently rated the best in Silver Lake.
When developing the park some 40 years ago, as many trees as possible were left untouched. We’ve cultivated our grounds with an abundance of grass and the mature tree growth provides shade and seclusion. We pride ourselves on maintaining a clean, quiet, and safe environment for our guests.
The park features paved roads and the gated entrance provides peace of mind and security for your family and belongings. Centrally located within the park is our outdoor heated pool, modern bathhouse, and adjacent laundry room.
WiFi coverage is available throughout most of the park. A large sandy playground offers something for all ages. Or, if you prefer sand closer to the lake – our private beach on Silver Lake is just a short walk from the park entrance.
We’ve cultivated our grounds with an abundance of grass and mature tree growth to provide comfort and seclusion to our sites. Some of the features we are most proud of:
- Grassy sites
- Mature shade trees
- Paved roads
- Spacious sites – 40×60
- Secure/gated entrance
- Parkside Grocery Store, next to our entrance
- WiFi Available for checking e-mail, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. It is not intended for streaming videos, music, movies, gaming, Skype or FaceTime.
All sites have water and electric (20, 30, and 50 amp), a picnic table and a fire ring. Full hookup sites also include sewer hookup.
With the gorgeous Silver Lake Sand Dunes clearly visible across the lake, you can kick back and relax on our beach while you admire the view and soak up some sun.
- 180 feet of private sandy beach on Silver Lake.
- The only private park with beach property on Silver Lake
- Just a short walk across the street from the park entrance; approximately 200 yards
- Designated swimming area, shallow with sandy bottom; great for kids
Outdoor Heated Pool
Take a dip in our outdoor heated pool!
- Pool Hours: 10 am to Dusk
- Size: 20×40 feet
- Shallow end: 3-feet
- Deep end: 8-feet
- Handicap lift
- No lifeguard on duty
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult
- Pool operational Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend.
Our playground is nicely maintained and super fun for guests of all ages.
- Full length basketball court
- Sandy vollyball court
- Hourseshow pits
- Monkey bars
- Infant & Toddlers area with baby swings and spring-riding equipment
- You’re welcome to use our basketballs, volleyballs, and horseshoes. Available at the office. Deposit required and refunded when the equipment is returned.
You’ll find that our updated modern bathhouse is clean and centrally located, as well as, handicap accessible.
- Exceptionally clean and extremely well maintained modern restrooms
- Centrally located
- Laundry room adjacent
- Handicap accessible
- Pool adjacent to bathhouse
- Emergency 911 phone by pool entrance
- No parking around bathhouse